New Rules For Visiting Theatre
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen! Till November 14, 2021 inclusive the conditions for visiting the Primorsky Stage remain unchanged. All tickets are valid. To ensure spectators’ safety, the Primorsky Stage has made special arrangements in accordance with Rospotrebnadzor’s order. Please, remember that masks should be used for a whole period of staying in the building of the Primorsky Stage.
From November 15, 2021 some additional arrangements have been provided by the Resolution of the Governor of the Primorsky Region No. 106-pg dated October 14, 2021 for safeguarding the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the Primorsky Region.
From November 15, 2021 any visitor will only be able to enter the Primorsky Stage of the Mariinsky Theatre upon production one of the following QR codes:
- an effective QR code evidencing his or her vaccination against the new Coronavirus;
- a QR code evidencing a negative result of his or her lab test for the new Coronavirus (PCR-based diagnostics); or
- a QR code evidencing his or her recovery to health after the new Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Any visitor should also have his or her passport or other ID.
Any QR- code may be received through the federal state information system “Unified Portal for State and Municipal Services” (gosuslugi.ru).
Till January 1, 2022 the Governor’s Resolution also allows major citizens to enter the Primorsky Stage of the Mariinsky Theatre upon production of one of the following documents instead of a QR code:
- a paper-based certificate of vaccination issued by a medical organization in the form approved by the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation;
- a negative result of his or her lab test for the new Coronavirus (PCR-based diagnostics) provided that 72 or less hours pass from the date of test;
- a certificate evidencing his or her recovery to health after the new Coronavirus (COVID-19), which is issued by a medical organization under the established procedure provided that 6 or less months pass from the date of recovery; or
- a certificate evidencing a medical contraindication for his or her vaccination, which is issued by a medical organization under the established procedure on the basis of a decision of a medical commission of such organization.
Any QR code should be produced in an electronic device or paper form in a format that can be scanned by a camera of any smartphone, tablet computer or other device connected with Internet.
Thank you for your understanding and support within this hard period. The Primorsky Stage will do its best to make your visit as comfortable as possible under these circumstances.
If you have any question referring to the new rules, please, contact our enquiry service at +7 (423) 240-60-60.